Apprentice Tech/Warehouse Operative
We are looking for two career driven and energetic people to join our fast growing team. This is the perfect opportunity for anyone looking to learn new skills through an apprenticeship, supported by a hands-on position in a fun and lively environment.
This will be a varied role that would include IT, Data Wiping, Installing and repairing computers and laptops, warehousing, playing pool, wearing the Rapid IT uniform with pride and being part of a community.
No experience required, as training will be provided. All we ask is for a good attitude, a willingness to learn and genuine love for tech.
- Data wiping
- Repairing computers and laptops
- Installing computers and laptops
- A love for technology
- Good English and Maths skills
Nice to have
- Driving licence
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- A chance to learn new skills and pave a career path
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Be in an environment that encourages creativity and ideas sharing
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
We are on a mission to become a carbon neutral business, it's really important to us. As such, we offset the carbon footprint of our employees to create a climate positive workforce.
Structured learning in college environment through apprenticeship
We offset our employees entire carbon footprint through the Ecologi programme
Cycle to Work
Ditch the car and cycle to work through the Cycle to Work Scheme
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and